Aviva Investors are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent solutions are based entirely around our clients objectives, not ours. Whether our clients are looking for a standard product or something completely bespoke, they can access world-class expertise. Our aim is to retain business with named clients by providing a high level of service.
JUNIOR RESPONSIBLE INVESTMENT ANALYST
To help deliver the Global Responsible Investment strategy, as follows:
- Collating and reporting evidence of ESG integrations across all asset classes
- Assisting the Responsible Investment Officer Network across Aviva Investors
- Preparing background reports to assist integration activities as directed.
- Supporting the GRI team on AGM voting decisions, company engagement and operational tasks such as vote execution, holdings reconciliations and entering voting and engagement information in our GRI database.
- Increasing administrative support and responsibilities during AGM voting season (March to July) and when covering for colleagues’ holiday/leave.
- Providing support on the CR elements of the Aviva Investors voting policy.
- Providing support on aspects of the commercial strategy as directed.
- Providing briefings / notes to analysts and fund managers on material ESG risks and opportunities for companies and sectors as part of their investment considerations, and preparation for their meetings with companies
- Recording, monitoring and measuring the effectiveness of our voting and engagement using the GRI database
- To support the GRI team’s ESG public policy programme as directed.
- All integration support with the Responsible Investment Officers network and beyond completed as directed
- All voting support during AGM season and administrative support to the corporate governance analyst completed as directed.
- To represent the firm externally at seminars, roundtables and industry committee meetings as directed.
Qualifications Experience & Skills / Knowledge
- Educated to degree Standard preferably with a relevant degree
- IMC or appropriate post-graduate financial qualification not a requirement but would be useful
- Some experience working in or around responsible investment
- Organised, deadline driven with excellent communication skills
- Dynamic, with strong attention to detail and with a proven track record in dealing with administrative tasks
- A strong team player
Good working knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and the other Microsoft Office applications
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.
To apply, please click here.