Corporate water risks are financially material in a number of sectors. But once identified as an important issue, how can investors go about to engage with companies over water? This seminar will focus on practical examples from actors who, in different ways, have engaged with companies on water risks.
- The context: Corporate water risk data, the role of engagement in water risk management and new models.
Emma Henningsson, Senior Account Manager, CDP
investor team and Josephine Gustafsson, Program Manager, SIWI
- AP7’s approach to water risk as an active universal owner: How can AP7 contribute to SDG6?
Charlotta Sydstrand, Sustainability strategist and ESG manager, AP7
- Focused engagement on water: How to prioritise, get information and choose companies for engagement; linking investor engagement to SDG 6; experiences from water-related dialogues.
Tytti Kaasinen, Senior Engagement Manager, GES
- Ensuring access to water: How to ensure the human right to water is respected. Key issues guidance and tools to use when engaging with companies on water.
Christian Lannerberth, Key Account Manager, WaterAid
- Open discussion around what is needed for effective stakeholder engagement and sharing of experiences as well as insights from the audience and presenters.
Moderated by Emma Sjöström, Researcher, Misum & Founder, Nuwa
The event is open to Swesif members.
Date: 15th June 2017, 13.00-14.30 with coffee and registration from 12.45. Please note that the seminar will start at 13.00 sharp!
Venue: East Capital Conference Room, Kungsgatan 30, 14th Floor, Stockholm (Please note: this is not at East Capital’s main office)
Registration: The event is open for Swesif members only. Please register by 9th June.