Caisse des Dépôts is a public sector financial institution that performs public interest missions on behalf of France's central, regional and local governments.
Today, Caisse des Dépôts is the leading administrator of French savings deposits and retirement savings funds as well as private funds protected under French law:
- the leader in financing low-income housing in France and urban development;
- the long-term partner of local and regional governments: as an investor in local development projects, through subsidiaries that provide regional development services (Veolia-Transdev, Egis, Compagnie des Alpes and Belambra), or are involved in real estate (Icade and Société Nationale Immobilière) and private equity investing (CDC Entreprises, Qualium Investissement);
- Caisse des Dépôts is also a leading long-term institutional investor.
Key figures 2011
- Total consolidated assets:€262 billion
- Additional total saving funds administered by Caisse des Dépôts: €216 billion
- Consolidated net income: €206 billion
- Ratings: AAA/AA+
- Caisse des Dépôts: 5,680
- Subsidiaries: 31,460 (excluding Veolia-Transdev)
56 rue de Lille
278 Bd St Germain
|Phone:||+33 1 58 50 20 53|
|Fax:||+33 1 58 50 00 30|