Detect Labour Issues: What Is The Value Beyond General Audit?
Why isn’t the conventional methodology working? Once the high-risk areas have been identified, what are the unconventional tools available to detect labour issues beyond general auditing?
Starting at 9AM GMT, join this free live 45-minute discussion to get the latest insights into how to;
- Look through a human rights lens: understand the local social and economic context to unveil the labour issues
- Engage with local communities and experts on the ground to detect and address deep root causes
- Develop response to the slavery issues identified that is appropriate to the local context
- Discover how to leverage power of the collective in a meaningful way: balance out your peers’ different level of involvement.
Confirmed speakers include;
- Laura Okkonen- Head of Human Rights, Nokia
- Mark Heath- Deputy Director of Business, Gangmaster & Labour Abuse Authority,
- Tim Pilch-Head of Ethical Trade,Pentland Brands
- Dmitry Elizarov- Director, Front Group