Green Equities 2017
Guildhall - London | In partnership with City of London Corporation and the Green Finance Initiative
Environmental Finance, in association with the City of London Corporation and Green Finance Initiative, is pleased to announce that our inaugural Green Equities conference will take place on 14 September 2017 at the Guildhall in London.
Attend this summit to hear the latest trends and learn about the drivers set to shape green equity investments.
The shift towards a low-carbon economy is gathering pace, creating both opportunities and risks for investors. You will hear from high-profile investors in both listed equities and private equity, who will share their insights on the risk and return characteristics of sustainable stocks, their efforts to decarbonise their portfolios, and how the investment universe might be impacted by the changing policy landscape.
Special offer: 30% discount with code EUROSIF30
Highlights from the programme include:
- Driving green growth – recent green equity developments and future outlook
- The progress of FSB's Task-force for Climate-related financial disclosure
- New industries and digitalisation
- Pre COP – the role of Green Equities in implementing the Paris Agreement and Sustainable Development Goals
Listed Equity stream:
- The rise of low-carbon indicies and ETFs
- Green Equities and measuring impact
- Investor panel
- Innovating green finance products
Private Equity Stream:
- A major private equity firm's perspective on green investments
- The LP Panel
- Green equity opportunities in emerging markets
- Moving towards climate-aligned private equity investing
- Assessing the sustainability of new investments and current portfolios
For more information, to register or view the agenda visit www.environmental-finance.com/equities17 or email email@example.com.