UKSIF London Conference
For analysts and researchers
New date: Thursday 16 November 2017
Museum of London, 150 London Wall, London EC2Y 5HN (map)
8.30am - 5pm followed by a drinks reception
- Cyber security - Where to demand greater transparency and gauging technology companies’ ability to capitalise on the cybersecurity economy
- Man versus machine: Automation risks and opportunities
- Investing in the Blue Economy - Energy, shipping, seafood and plastics
- SDGs - Making sense of the initiatives, guidance and opportunities and how to prove impact
- The Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures - What is good scenario analysis and value-at-risk estimation?
Breakout room - ESG Innovation
- What does proper ESG integration look like?
- Quant investing and ESG