The Global Sustainable Investment Alliance (GSIA) is a collaboration of the seven largest sustainable investment membership organizations in the world:
- Association for Sustainable & Responsible Investment in Asia (ASrIA),
- European Sustainable Investment Forum (Eurosif),
- Responsible Investment Association Australasia (RIAA),
- Responsible Investment Association (RIA) in Canada,
- UK Sustainable Investment and Finance Association (UKSIF),
- US Forum for Sustainable and Responsible Investment (US SIF),
- and Vereniging van Beleggers voor Duurzame Ontwikkeling (VBDO) in the Netherlands.
The GSIA’s mission is to deepen the impact and visibility of sustainable investment organizations at the global level. Our vision is a world where sustainable investment is integrated into financial systems and the investment chain and where all regions of the world have coverage by vigorous membership based institutions that represent and advance the sustainable investment community.
To learn more about the Global Sustainable Investment Alliance, visit the GSIA website.