Infrastructure Investor Global Summit Week 2017
21 - 22 March | Hilton Hotel, Berlin
- II Global Summit – 21&22 March 2017
- Emerging Markets Forum – 20 March 2017
- Renewable Energy Forum – 23 March 2017
- Debt & Project Finance Forum – 23 March 2017
With the aim of giving attendees the clearest view of a growing and diversifying asset class, Infrastructure Investor Global Summit week will showcase three, co-located events alongside the main 2 day conference covering Emerging Markets, Renewable Energy and Debt and Project Finance.
This is the only global gathering for the whole infrastructure ecosystem to discuss, debate and examine the critical factors and trends affecting infrastructure investors and the wider community.
Keynote Speakers include:
- Adebayo Oglunesi, Chairman and Managing Partner, Global Infrastructure Partners
- Hear what the Chairman of GIP thinks about the future of the asset class
- What President Trump means for infrastructure
- Robin Chase, Co-Founder & Former CEO, Zipcar and Buzzcar
- Future of Infrastructure and the challenges posed by technology
- How disruptive technology like driverless cars and communal usage of vehicles will threaten infrastructure funds invested in assets like toll roads
- Professor Yuval Noah Harari, Author of International Bestsellers, Sapiens & Homo Dues
- How data is increasingly being used to make decisions instead of human feelings and intuition
- What this means for the future of infrastructure
- Vicente Fox, Former President of Mexico, President, Centro Fox
- Sharing his outlook on global Geopolitics and President Trump
- Mexican energy deregulation
- Private Sector Investments
Other Confirmed Speakers
- Eng Seng Ang, CIO, Infrastructure, GIC
- Adrian Best, Head of Infrastructure, Victorian Funds Management Corporation
- Andrew Claerhout, Lead, OTPP
- Raymond Fung, Co-CEO and CIO, CGN Private Equity Fund Management Co.
- Ross Israel, Head, Global Infrastructure, QIC
- Mike Jensen, Co-Chief Investment Officer, Local Pensions Partnership
- Andreas Kottering, Senior Vice President, GIC
- Jonathan Ord, Investment Manager, LPP
- Fabien Potter, Director, Golding Capital Partners
- Mike Powell, Head of Private Markets, USS Investments
- Arturo Recio, Global Head of Transport, Services and Infrastructure, HSBC
- Erik van de Brake, Head of Infrastructure, PGGM
- Eugene Zhuchenko, Executive Director, Long-Term Infrastructure Investors Association
The II Global Summit will showcase the expertise of 150+ senior speakers, offering new and diverse perspectives on infrastructure. The agenda is made up of keynote presentations, panel debates and hands-on workshops addressing key strategic and operational challenges.
For more information, download the agenda for the latest speaker line up and session information for the II Global Summit, and the three co-located Forums (Emerging Markets Forum, Debt & Project Finance Forum and Renewable Energy Forum).